Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Race to Spring

The race is now on.  Winter seems to go on for ever, but the calendar says that I'm behind schedule.  Sharon has more layers this year and these new birds need an egg-mobile to call home starting March 31.  Unfortunately I found out that my big goose-neck trailer breaks aren't working properly and I'm trying to get this corrected, but according to my schedule I should be working on the egg-mobile and Sharon is starting to get nervous.  I am too.  Good thing there are 24 hours in a day!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed meeting Sharon last week at the Tupperware party! I had some fun at your expense ;) saying things like "yes and I said that on your husband's BLOG, not that anyone KNOWS it" :D

    Fun to put a real person behind a web-site!!

    ReplyDelete