Thursday, July 14, 2011

LubeMinder by Suburan Mfr.

Great customer service.  I really hope that we provide our customers with great customer service because when I run across a company that provides it I know I really appreciate it.  The latest example is a company called Suburban Manufacturing.  They make a product called LubeMinder.  It's in my John Deere 567 large round hay baler.  It's a great product that automatically oils the chains that run the baler.  If you have ever popped open the doors on a round baler you would see several chains on each side that run gears that turn parts of the baler.  These chains need to be lubed before every use and even every so often during use.  What the LubeMinder does is put oil on the chains automatically every time the baler opens to kick out a bale.  The oil is routed to each of the chains via small plastic tubes.  Unfortunately during my winter maintenance I routed a chain over a tube and the chain cut the tube in half.  When I called Suburban Mfr. they said that rather than replacing the tube, they have a repair piece that can be used.  Great!  They asked for my address etc and said they'd send it right away.  I asked if they needed credit card info or something and they said no.  Just remember us when you buy another piece of equipment.  Wow!  That is great customer service and you bet I'll tell others about their great customer service and their great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment